The Lab Companion Vertical Autoclaves offer perfect sterilization with the multiplicative safety system.
- Microprocessor controller and temperature calibration function allows for high precision temperature control
- Easy operation environment allowing the whole sterilization process to be started with just one operation
- Optimized usage mode provided (general mode, standard mode, and program mode)
- Conveniently monitored by an independent control display, sterilization process display, and pressure gauge
- Precise temperature control with PID Feedback control and Auto Tuning
- Automatic exhaust after the sterilization process
- LED display lamp for clear VFD and sterilization step to check operation status and sterilization progress conveniently
- Including sterilization elapsed time display
- Safety Protections
Safety protections include over temperature protection by automatic power cutoff, over pressure protection by automatic & manual safety valve, over temperature warning, low temperature warning, low water level warning, low heat warning if the temperature does not reach the setting value, sterilization fail warning if the operation is unexpectedly stopped in the middle, and slide-opening door with plastic cover of low thermal conductivity that prevents burns from the contact.