Shel Lab SGO Series Gravity Convection Ovens have triple wall construction and easy to read microprocessor controls. Adjust the air exhaust from the chamber without putting your fingers near the heat source. Even at temperatures of 306°C, the outer skin of this unit meets all CE requirements, meaning your application will stay hot but your work-space will not.
This gravity convection oven provides a degree of uniformity comparable to most forced air ovens on the market. The 99 min 59 hr digital timer has an independent control, so its use is optional. Once the timer expires the power is cut to only the heating elements.
- Fast ramp-up to 306°C for faster cycle times
- Temperature range approximately 20°C above ambient to 306°C for multiple applications
- Advanced PID temperature control system for sensitive response
- Built-in digital timer for automatic operation following manual start
- Independent overtemperature set-point and operational control override for additional safety
- 430 Stainless steel interior construction for long life operation, easy cleaning
- Gravity convection to assure maximum temperature uniformity
- Triple-wall construction to minimize external surface temperature
- Stainless steel shelves are adjustable on 0.5" (12.7 mm) centers to provide flexible inventory options
- Rear access port, 1.75" diameter (44mm) for independent cables, instrumentation
- Exhaust port, 1.75" diameter (44mm), adjustable, with external connection to customer-supplied vent for effluent exhaust if required
- Internationally certified CAN/CSA, UL, EN, IEC 61010, and compliant with CE
The advanced loop PID (proportional, integral, derivative) controller commands proportional power to the heating element to provide the most accurate and responsive control. Each controller is matched to the oven size to assure faster response to setpoint without overshoot, and quicker recovery following door openings. The on-board timer permits programmed dwell cycles with automatic shut-off for custom applications. Indicator lights are included for visual status feedback on critical functions.
All controls are centrally located on the main panel including manual power and timer on/off switches, independent overtemperature control, digital temperature, and timer setpoint adjustments, and indicator lights for all functions.