Traceable® Decimal Stopwatch quartz-crystal design is accurate to 0.0005% - over 100 times more accurate than other stopwatches. Triple display shows cumulative splits, interval splits, and running time. Precise, Traceable® timing for enzyme tests, viscosity measurements, animal studies, and all timed lab tests. Made for scientists in industrial, educational, hospital, and governmental labs who insist on the finest instrumentation. Engineered for ease of operation, accuracy, and reliability.
- Features 500 recallable memories displaying the lap, split and running time.
- Memory feature also displays the fastest, slowest, and average lap time.
- The unit displays time of day, date, day of the week and features a time-of-day alarm.
- Stopwatch functions: single action, time out, cumulative split, interval split, continuous roll-over timing
- Additional features include countdown alarm, countdown then count-up alarm, countdown repeat, pacer, and stroke functions.
Tough, water-resistant ABS plastic case features tongue and groove craftsmanship and o-ring construction to seal out moisture, dust, and fumes encountered in harsh lab, plant, or field environments.
An individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.