Clear and bright images at every magnification. The modern Euromex BioBlue Compound Microscopes are developed for educational purposes with a primary focus on ergonomics and today’s quality standards. These microscopes are supplied with secure eyepieces and adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives.
- WF 10x/18mm eyepiece(s)
- Binocular and trinocular models
- Model with integrated 7-inch LCD screen
- Integrated X-Y mechanical stage
- Height adjustable Abbe A.N. 1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- LED models with rechargeable AA batteries and integrated power supply
- Reversed nosepiece for four semi plan objectives
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with rack stop
- Binocular and trinocular models supplied with 1W NeoLED™ illumination for increased light output
- Ergonomic stand
- Provided with APL (Antimicrobial Protection Layer)
- Available EBB-4253-DC18 microscope bundle includes a CMEX-18 pro digital camera
- CE certified
- 10 Year warranty
The DIN WF 10x/18 eyepieces and the semi plan achromatic corrected 45mm DIN objectives of the BioBlue models generate a crisp high-resolution image. When changing magnification, the image remains perfectly in focus and centered. The 130 x 130mm stage with double layered 70 x 28mm X-Y mechanical stage enable a 2μm precision positioning of the specimen.