Each Vulcan® Benchtop Muffle Furnace is constructed with a heavy gauge steel cabinet finished with a durable baked enamel coating. The vertical lift door directs heat away from the operator and is standard for safety and space conservation. Each furnace comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- High performance hybrid muffle
- Longer life, more durable than fiber construction
- Faster heating and cooling than full firebrick
- Integrated door safety switch
- Durable stainless steel front panel
- Digital controller
- Single-Stage: digital temperature controller (programmable temperature, rate, hold time, alarm, °F/°C operation)
- Three-Stage: three-stage digital controller (nine multi-stage programs, rate, hold time, delay start, alarm, °F/°C operation)
Vulcan® Single-Stage Muffle Furnaces
Vulcan single-stage mufflefurnaces feature a single-stage controller. The single setpoint digital controller allows the operator to control the rate of temperature climb and monitor the progress of the program on an easy-to-read, accurate digital display. Adjust the heating rate of the furnace to meet the requirements of a wide range of investments with this easy-to-program option.
Vulcan® Three-Stage Muffle Furnaces
Vulcan three-stage muffle furnaces are available in two standard muffle sizes and feature a three-series controller. Three-stage digital programmable models have nine multi-stage programs, a hold temperature program, and a delay start option which allows a program's start time to be delayed for up to seven days.