The Accuris One-Step RT-PCR Kit has been formulated for cDNA synthesis and subsequent PCR in a single tube for end-point analysis. This latest generation RT-PCR Kit consists of an MMLV-derived, thermostable Reverse Transcriptase (45°C to 55°C), an advanced RNase Inhibitor and Accuris Hot Start Taq for ultra-sensitive one-step RT-PCR from as little as 1pg total RNA starting material.
- Convenient cDNA synthesis and PCR in a single tube from 1pg total RNA
- Formulated for highly specific and sensitive RT-PCR from any RNA templates
- Incorporates thermostable reverse transcriptase and Hot-Start Taq for preparation at room-temperature
The optimized buffer chemistry allows for efficient reverse transcription and PCR of problematic sequences with significant secondary structure (such as GC-rich targets). The Accuris One-Step RT-PCR Kit is ideal for determining the presence or absence of RNA templates and quantifying expression through qualitative analysis of RNA transcription levels. The kit also efficiently synthesizes double-stranded cDNA for subsequent gene expression analysis.
Each 50 reaction kit includes:
- 1 tube of 20X thermostable RTase (RNase inhibitor included)
- 1 tube of 2X One-Step Mix (PCR enhancers, 2mM dNTPs, & 6mm MgCl2