UltraSnap is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with Hygiena luminometers. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small, and environmentally friendly. In addition, UltraSnap uses a unique liquid-stable reagent providing superior accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength, and more reproducible results.
- High sensitivity: Detects 0.1-1 femtomoles of ATP
- Costs up to 50% less than other ATP swabs
- Results in 15 seconds
- Consistent, reliable results
- Pre-moistened swab bud
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent
- Write-on swab label for easy sample identification
- Environmentally conscious design - uses 20 to 80% less plastic than comparable devices
- Recyclable #7
- Patented Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Test wet or dry surfaces
- Shelf life:
- 15 months at refrigerated temperatures (2 to 8ºC)
- 4 weeks room temperature (21 to 25ºC)
Using UltraSnap couldn't be easier. The three-step process for collecting a sample, activating the device, and mixing the sample is so easy, anyone can do it.
UltraSnap contains liquid-stable chemistry in the patented Snap-Valve™ bulb. This unique chemistry and design eliminates the need to reconstitute lyophilized pellets, enabling consistent and accurate results.