Rocker MF series magnetic filter holders are designed with double-layer magnets to ensure a tight seal between the funnel and support base. The user-friendly design can allow one-handed operation and prevent possible twisting and tearing of the membrane. Innovative side-arm barb design on the funnel base allows a direct connection to a vacuum source tubing, or with a standard filter flask via the included silicone rubber stopper.
Constructed of polyethersulfone (PES), MF series filter holders are sturdy, autoclavable and resistant to a wide range of solvents.
- Compatible with various kinds of bottles and vacuum flasks (with or without side arm) to collect filtrate directly
- Strong magnetic seal allows one-handed operation, prevents possible twisting and tearing of the membrane
- Membrane guide on the base helps position membrane easily
- Sturdy and unbreakable PES (polyethersulfone) construction is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and high temperatures
- Withstands numerous autoclave cycles, save money and energy consumption
- Includes polypropylene lid with PTFE syringe filter
- Suspended solids test filtration for municipal, surface, ground and drinking water
- Microbiology test filtration in food, pharmaceutical, and beverage industries
- Medium purification in life science laboratories
- General filtration for aqueous samples