Scilogex SCI-Spense2 Bottletop Dispensers are available in five fully adjustable sizes. All models are fitted with a reagent recovery tap, anti-drip caps and come with six adapters to fit all common sized reagent bottles. Features a seamless, smooth action piston with strong chemical resistance which is easily removed for cleaning. Bottles are sold separately.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Fully autoclavable at 121°C
- Fast, reliable and reproducible volume locking mechanism
- Easy to disassemble and clean, minimum maintenance
- With 6 different adapters for reagent bottles of various sizes
- For liquid with vapor pressure up to 500mbar, viscosity up to 500mm2/s, temperature up to 40°C, density up to 2.2g/cm3
- Flexible filling tube adapts to reagent bottles of various sizes
- 1 year warranty
The priming liquid stays in the bottle (so no valuable chemicals are wasted in the process). You don’t have to worry about chemicals spoiling once they come into contact with air or light, and no longer have to pour dangerous reagents back manually after priming.
This tap is engineered to completely eliminate drips that can come after dispensing reagents and moving away from your workstation. Combined with reagent recirculation, it gives 100% protection against common reagent waste.
Cleaning is easier (and safer) then ever before:
Clogs happen. The SCI-Spense2’s user-friendly, removable plunger makes it super easy to clean. Just twist, rinse, and put it back on.