For more than a decade, SystemSURE Plus has been the world’s best-selling ATP hygiene monitoring system. Featuring robust technology and industry-leading ease of use, SystemSURE Plus meets the demands of the largest and smallest companies around the world.
- Sensitive - can detect down to 1 femtomole (1 x 10-15 moles) of ATP
- Advanced photodiode sensor offers low variation and stays in calibration
- Calibration self-check at start up with optional full diagnostic check mode
- Symbol keypad is easy for any user to understand and navigate
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries for several months of uninterrupted use
- Memory capacity:
- 100 programmable test plans
- 200 programmable user IDs
- 251 programmable locations per test plan
- 5,000 programmable test locations
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Large viewable screen with back-light and optional bold text
- Removable read chamber for easy cleaning
- Connects to complementary SureTrend software via USB
- Compatible with Ultrasnap surface monitoring, Aquasnap water monitoring, and SuperSnap ATP allergen prevention/high sensitivity test swabs
Work more effectively with plans and locations - When you set up your ATP monitoring program, you will determine where and when testing should occur. The SystemSURE Plus makes it easy to manage all your test locations by storing up to 251 locations in an organized group called a Test Plan. When you're ready to test, simply select the Test Plan that corresponds to the area, equipment, or day, and the SystemSURE Plus will bring up all the locations you need to test in that plan.
Better technology in a smaller box - SystemSURE Plus uses a state-of-the-art photodiode sensor technology that enables superior sensitivity and stability over bulky photomultiplier tube (PMT) sensors. This tiny sensor allows our device to be smaller, lighter, more durable, and longer lasting than systems using a large, fragile PMT sensor.
Minimal size, maximum durability - The SystemSURE Plus is designed for convenient, single-hand use to make using the system and navigating the menus easy for every user. Don't let the petite shape fool you - SystemSURE Plus makes no compromises when it comes to durability. The rugged outer shell and splash-proof keypad keep SystemSURE Plus safe in the harshest environments. For extra protection, every system comes with a complimentary carrying case with a shoulder strap for hands-free transportation to test locations in your facility.
The dashboard shows you everything in a glance - The first thing you see in SureTrend is the dashboard. This can be configured to display all the metrics you care about so you'll know the status of plant cleanliness in seconds. The dashboard displays Pass/Caution/Fail results and failed test results by location or plan.
Verify calibration at your convenience - With built in sensor checks and a Calibration Control Kit sold separately, verifying calibration is literally effortless. Simply turn on the self-check feature and every time the system is powered on, calibration will be confirmed. If your HACCP or GMP program calls for additional calibration assurance, use the Calibration Control Kit to verify the system is in working order at any time. With the internal self-check and the calibration kit, you'll always be confident the system is within specifications. In addition, you'll avoid costly and inconvenient yearly calibration charges that other manufacturers require.