Traceable® Total-Range Thermometeris one of the most technically advanced, fastest-reading, easy-to-use thermometers ever designed. A microprocessor updates the display twice a second. Rugged unit is constructed of shock-resistant ABS plastic. Water-resistant case stops dirt, dust, fumes, and water—perfect for use in lab or plant’s worst environment. The maximum operating temperature range is -10 to 50°C. Uses all Type K thermocouple probes. Batteries power unit for 1 year of routine use.
- °C/°F switchable at the touch of a key
- Jumbo size ⅝" high digits are readable from 10 feet away
- HOLD key freezes display to capture current reading
- Back-lighting permits reading in dark areas
- HI/LO alarm indicates when temperature rises above or falls below high/low set points, 1° increments
- Count-up timer alarm sounds when time is up
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.