One of the most technically advanced, fastest-reading, yet easy-to-use thermometers ever designed. A microprocessor updates the display 2.5 times per second. Rugged unit is constructed of shock-resistant ABS plastic. Waterproof design stops dirt, dust, fumes, and water—perfect for use in lab or plant’s worst environment. Rubber boot for probe connector allows the unit to remain waterproof with thermocouple attached.
- Minimum and Maximum temperature readings at the touch of a key
- Back-lighting key (BKLT) allows for reading in dark areas, large-digit display is readable from 10 feet away
- HOLD key freezes display to capture current reading
- Unique differential feature shows the difference in temperature from a set point
- °F to °C switchable at the touch of a key
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.