World BioProducts Veriswab™ Sampling Swabs are ideal for collecting samples from small areas with limited access such as cracks, crevices, and areas with small openings. Veriswab includes a 16x100 mm polypropylene tube and screw cap with an attached Dacron-tipped swab on a high visibility blue shaft. The tube has a flat base that sits stably on a solid surface while a sample is being collected. Choose from multiple media and fill volume options to address common sampling regimes.
- Dacron tipped swab with highly visible blue shaft
- Ideal for sampling cracks and crevices, and surface areas of approximately 100 cm2
- Flat base for stability and conical bottom for vortexing sample to facilitate release of cells from swab
- White write-on area to clearly record sample identification
- Available pre-hydrated with various collection solutions
- Terminally gamma irradiated for sterility