Accuris qMAX Green One-Step RT-qPCR Kits allow for highly sensitive real time RT-qPCR assays to be performed directly from RNA templates incorporating our proprietary intercalating dye which exhibits higher fluorescent and lower PCR inhibition than other popular dyes such as SYBR. Workflows are simplified with optimized formulations of ready-to-use 2X qPCR master mix and 20X reverse transcriptase.
- RNA to cDNA to qPCR, in one tube
- High purity enzyme formulation for enhanced stability and performance
- Accuris Hot-Start Taq allows for preparation at room-temperature
- Blue dye facilitates pipetting and visualization in plates
Optimized buffer includes powerful RNase inhibitors and an extremely thermostable MMLV-derived reverse transcriptase enables robust first strand cDNA synthesis. Accuris Hot Start Taq uses an antibody mediated hot start mechanism allowing for sample preparation at room temperature. Only after an initial incubation at 95C will the Taq become active, so non-specific amplification is greatly reduced. An inert blue dye is included in the Taq master mix to help simplify pipetting and reduce errors.
Accuris qMAX Green One-Step RT-qPCR Kits are compatible with standard and fast cycling protocols and provide increased sensitivity, speed and reproducibility for a broad range of samples and targets. The polymerase mix is available with different levels of ROX reference dye for compatibility with all qPCR instruments.
Bulk Packaging Available:
To accommodate the requirements of high throughput users, Accuris is now offering their full line of qPCR and RT-qPCR reagents in bulk packaging at highly discounted prices. Bottle sizes of 25ml (2500 reactions) and 50ml (5000 reactions) are available.
Each 100 reaction kit includes:
- 1 tube of 20X thermostable MMLV derived RTase (RNase inhibitor included)
- 1 tube of 2X Green One-Step Mix
- Includes Accuris Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase
- qMAX Green (proprietarty fluorescent dye)
- Optimized buffer for maximum efficiency & sensitivity