Benchmark Scientific Micro Bead Research Sterilizers are ideal for the sterilization of small research tools (forceps, scissors, etc.). When the chamber is filled with the included glass beads, high temperatures (up to 300°C) can be used to eliminate the presence of bacteria, spores and other microorganisms. Supplied with beads. Replacement beads sold separately. For Research Use Only. Not intended for medical or hospital use.
- Sterilizes forceps & other research tools (generally in 15 seconds)
- Digital control up to 300°C
- Heats up in approximately 25 minutes
- Eliminates the danger associated with open flames
- Tall model for sterilization of larger objects