Bransonic CPX ultrasonic baths feature digital controls with power tracking capabilities to adjust for light or heavy loads, high/low power control, degassing and sleep mode.
- Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank.
- 40 kHz rugged industrial transducers.
- 99-minute digital timer with continuous ultrasonic operation.
- Last stored parameters are recalled when unit is turned back on.
- Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
- Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on ½ and ¾ gallon models. Tank drains with valves are incorporated on models 1½ gallon and larger.
- Plastic body, chemical-resistant.
Constant activity/power tracking automatically maintains the ultrasonic power by adjusting for changes in liquid level and temperature caused by a light or heavy load. This helps ensure more uniform cleaning and consistent performance, even with multiple users or when bath conditions change.
Degassing and conditioning the solution: The CPX degassing period can be set up to 99 minutes. Extended degas time periods allow for “beyond cleaning” applications such as sample preparation, which includes degassing liquids, mixing and homogenization, dissolving solids, cell lysing, and dispersion of particles.
High/low power control: When cleaning delicate parts, the CPX allows the user to lower the amplitude of the acoustic energy in the bath: 100% power to the tank for normal applications, 70% power for delicate applications. Manipulating the output waveform in this manner greatly helps to avoid damage to the components in the bath during the ultrasonic process.