Bransonic® MH Series cleaners are known for offering a level of precision and reliability you have come to expect from Branson. Designed for performance, control, durability and reliability for a variety of applications, all Bransonic® baths can also be used for cell separation, sample preparation and degassing of liquids.
- MH Series includes 60-minute mechanical timer and continuous operation with heating capability.
- Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank.
- 40 kHz rugged industrial transducers.
- Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
- Built-in pour drain (½ & ¾ gallon) or side mounted drain.
- Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on ½ & ¾ gallon models. Tank drains with valves are incorporated on models 1½ gallon and larger.
- Plastic body, chemical-resistant.
Constant activity/power tracking automatically maintains the ultrasonic power by adjusting for changes in liquid level and temperature caused by a light or heavy load. This helps ensure more uniform cleaning and consistent performance, even with multiple users or when bath conditions change.