Ergonomic and evolutive, the bScope® Compound Microscope series is extensively used in secondary schools, universities, small and mid-sized laboratories and for veterinary applications.
- Binocular and trinocular 30º Siedentopf, 360º rotating, 48-76mm interpupillary, +/-5mm diopter head
- HWF 10x/20mm eyepieces
- Reversed ball-bearing quadruple or quintuple nosepiece with slot for polarization filter
- E-Plan IOS, Plan IOS or Plan Phase IOS objectives
- All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughout
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment with adjustable rack-stop
- Rackless integrated 75 x 36mm X-Y 152/197 x 131mm mechanical stage
- 3W NeoLED™ adjustable illumination system
- Provided with APL (Antimicrobial Protection Layer)
- Cable Storage System and anti-theft system
- Integrated carrying grip
- CE certified
- 10-Year warranty
With a compact and ergonomic structure, bScope® microscopes include height-adjustable eyepieces and low stage controls that minimize fatigue during long work sessions.
Additional highlights include LED illumination, rackless mechanical stage, cable management system, and cordless functionality for ultimate portability (rechargeable batteries sold separately). The robust and compact size of the bScope® series with its cable storage system allows more working space, safe operation and easy storage. These microscopes are available in several configurations with HWF 10x/20 mm eyepieces and objectives for bright field, phase contrast, and dark field.