AquaSnap Total measures both free ATP in solution and microbial ATP. The device contains a detergent to release ATP that is bound to microbial or organic matter and inside microbes. AquaSnap is easy to use, economical, and gives real time results. The specifically designed dipper tip collects 100 µl of water ensuring consistent sample collection.
AquaSnap Free measures ATP that is free in solution. The difference between Total and Free ATP provides a measure of microbial contamination in the sample.
- Ready-to-use out of box
- Easy-to-use and reduces user variation
- Patented design produces repeatable and accurate results
- Tolerant to temperature abuse and sanitizers
- All-in-one test device with collection dipper tip
- Consistent sample collection (100 µl) over swab or sponge tip test
- Liquid-stable chemistry eliminates the need to reconstitute a pellet, giving more accurate results with less variation
- True and accurate results at low RLU levels
- Reliable trending at low ATP and low RLU levels
- Low carbon footprint recyclable #7
- Shelf life:
- 15 months at refrigerated temperatures (2 to 8ºC)
- 4 weeks room temperature (21 to 25ºC)
AquaSnap Total and Free Water ATP Tests are quick, portable, and easy-to-use. Just collect your sample, activate, and place it in your Hygiena instrument for cleanliness results in 15 seconds. The handheld instrument and pen-sized swab device are easily portable and don't require any bulky lab equipment, making AquaSnap the ideal solution for testing water cleanliness abroad.
The honeycomb shaped dipper tip used with AquaSnap collects exactly 100µl of sample, making sure you are collecting the same amount every time. Other ATP water tests use a swab designed for surface sample collection which causes large sample variation. Surface swabs are presaturated with an extractant, so the absorption rate will vary based on how much sample can be absorbed. In addition, extractant will be lost when first dipped into sample. AquaSnap's honey dipper collection tip eliminates these issues providing more accurate results.
AquaSnap contains liquid-stable chemistry in the patented Snap-Valve™ bulb. This unique chemistry and design eliminates the need to reconsititute lyophilized pellets, enabling consistent results. The chemistry in AquaSnap is a high power, ultra-sensitive formulation to deliver precise results for low levels of ATP. AquaSnap's chemistry is robust and resistant to harsh samples or sanitizer effects.