The Lamy RM100 Plus Rotational Viscometer has largest speed and torque range available on the market. Create your methods and store the results of your application.
- Huge viscosity range
- 7’’ Touch screen displays viscosity (cP/Poises or mPa·s / Pa·s), speed, torque, time, shear rate, shear stress, temperature
- Programmable with datalogging
- Direct control of temperature with integrated Pt100 temperature probe (-50°C to + 300°C)
- Direct measure with time to stop
- User and locked mode
- Datalogging with RS-232 or USB transfer
- Torque gauge on display
- Printer connection
L-1 to L-4 and R-2 to R-7 measuring spindles are compatible with ASTM/ISO 2555 (316L stainless steel). These systems are ideally suited for simple viscosity measurement at controlled rotational speed in all areas of activity. The standard recommends use of 600ml beaker for measurement.