Conical 15ml, 30ml and 50ml centrifuge tubes are made of premium polypropylene for clarity and centrifugal strength. Tubes and caps may be frozen at temperatures as low as -86˚C. The maximum centrifugal force is 12,000 xg for the 15ml tubes and 15,000 xg for the 50 ml tubes. Caps have a flat top surface for easy marking and labeling. C2605 and C2630 feature a skirted bottom that allow these tube to stand upright without a separate test tube rack.
- Sterile, RNase, DNase, pyrogen and cytotoxin free
- Available racked or bagged
- Compatible with standard rotors
- Printed graduations and frosted marking surface
- Supplied with screw caps attached