Covers and shields your products from moisture while allowing gas permeability. Keep moisture loss to a minimum and protect the contents of your laboratory items with a flexible covering for test tubes, beakers, petri dishes and more. Convenient, flexible and self-sealing, Parafilm® M laboratory wrapping film is an essential item in healthcare, pharmaceutical and research labs.
- Protect the integrity of research applications with a tight moisture-barrier that holds a strong seal and doesn’t release from glassware, despite off-gassing.
- Reduce the risk of tampered data with a covering that is odorless, colourless and semi-transparent.
- Prevents moisture and volume loss due to material composition and tight seal.
- Flexible and self-sealing material allows it to cling around irregular shapes and surfaces.
- Stretches more than 200% of original length.
- Resistant up to 48 hours against many polar substances such as saline solutions, inorganic acids and alkaline solutions.