The next generation of PolyScience General Purpose Water Baths have been developed to be the highest value premium digital unstirred water baths on the market. Our designers and engineers have developed a set of user-friendly features that offer a perfect balance of absolute control, precision and convenience.
- Temperature range: Ambient +5° to 100°C
- Temperature Stability: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.2°C
- Full-color TFT display features a high contrast and excellent clarity allowing for easy viewing, even from across the room.
- Programmable Presets saves programs that control both time and temperature settings of your frequently used needs.
- Digital control panel features large square buttons for easy access and navigation of the intuitive interface.
- High-gabled lid accommodates taller media bottles and provides easy clearance when opening and closing.
- Clear, hinged cover tilts out of the way, lets condensation drain back into the bath and keeps samples in view.
- Recessed handles for easy positioning and minimizes footprint to allow space for additional equipment on lab work surface.
PolyScience General Purpose Water Baths feature a full-color TFT display that provides superior brightness, contrast and image quality. The advanced display technology provides the end-user with more detailed information and customization, as well as highly visible alarms which can be easily seen, even from across the room.
Take control of your lab using our new Temperature Preset system that allows for programmability of specific time and temperature parameters. Our intuitive menu system allows for easy navigation and eliminates the need for complicated button press combinations.
You'll also appreciate the user-friendly features we've built in: including the steeply gabled, polycarbonate cover that accommodates glassware of varying heights, the cover tilts out of the way when you're loading or unloading samples and allows condensate to drain neatly back into the bath, not on your work surface.