PolyScience Refrigerated Circulating Baths w/Advanced Digital Temperature Controller combine exceptional precision and performance with highly intuitive, feature-rich operation.
Extremely easy to use, you can name, add, edit or delete steps quickly. Settable time or temperature priority ensures programs run as intended. Plus, for added convenience you can preview, share, or schedule a program to run automatically. The controller can store 10 programs of up to 100 steps each.
Extensive connectivity capabilities enable you to control and communicate with your circulator in a wide variety of ways, including Ethernet, RS232, addressable RS485, USB-A and USB-B. For additional communications flexibility, you can even emulate the command protocols of other popular circulating baths and communicate with your circulator using an iPhone®.
On-screen help and intuitive touch screen operation make using the Advanced Programmable Controller exceptionally easy. Set-point changes, programming, and operational changes are simple and fast.
Class III flammability rating (per DIN 12876-1), redundant over-temperature protection, high and low temperature limits and alarms alert you instantly to conditions that fall outside normal operating parameters. Lockout capability prevents unauthorized operational changes.
- Intuitive 3.75" (9.5 cm) display with touch-pad control
- 4 languages: French, German, Spanish, English
- Variable-speed pressure/suction pump with external circulation and temperature control capability
- Swivel 180™ rotating controller
- LidDock™ self-stowing reservoir cover
- DuraTop™ insulating, chemical-resistant top deck
- WhisperCool™ environmental control system
- Cool Command™ modulated refrigeration system
- On-board connectivity: USB-A & B, RS232/485, Ethernet and external temperature probe
- User-adjustable high and low temperature limits and alarms
- On-screen prompts
- Automatic performance optimization and specific heat tuning
- External temperature control capability
- Single-point calibration
- Complies with DIN 12876-1 Class III safety requirements for use with flammable liquids
- cETLus and CE approved