PolyScience Refrigerated Circulating Baths w/Standard Temperature Controller combine innovative design with highly intuitive operation to deliver reliable temperature control for a wide range of laboratory applications.
Set and read to 0.1°C, 170°C maximum temperature, ±0.04°C temperature stability, and a 2-speed pump make the Standard Digital Temperature Controller an economical and reliable choice for a variety of laboratory applications, including those requiring closed-loop external circulation. Cool Command™ functionality permits faster cool downs from high temperatures.
RS232 serial communication capability allows control and data logging via a PC or other remote device.
Plain-text prompts and intuitive controls guide you quickly through setup. Intelligent touch and scroll display makes it easy to make both large and small set-point adjustments.
User-settable high-temperature safety provides over-temperature and lowliquid-level protection, and adjustable high and low limits guard against unintended set-point changes.
- Intuitive 3.75" (9.5 cm) display with touch-pad control
- 2-speed pressure pump with external (closed-loop) circulation capability
- Swivel 180™ rotating controller
- LidDock™ self-stowing reservoir cover
- DuraTop™ insulating, chemical-resistant top deck
- WhisperCool™ environmental control system
- Cool Command™ modulated refrigeration system
- RS232 on-board connectivity
- Automatic performance optimization
- User-adjustable high and low temperature limits and alarms
- Single-point calibration
- Complies with DIN 12876-1 Class I safety requirements for use with non-flammable liquids
- cETLus and CE approved