The versatile 140 series incubators from Quincy Lab were custom-developed for laboratories that need a dependable, compact incubator for cultures, test kits, eggs and biologicals. For lab applications requiring a constant thermal environment, these units are ideal for clinical, industrial and school laboratories, for physicians' offices, and as a general purpose warming cabinet.
All units feature high grade aluminum interiors, and cold-rolled steel exteriors powder coated in "clean room" ivory. All units UL and C/UL listed for laboratory equipment.
Our light-pressure thermal convection -140 & -180 analog models offer good utility at an affordable price. These analog incubators offer the following features:
- Powder-coated cold-rolled steel exterior
- High grade aluminum interior
- Resistive-tubular incoloy heating elements
- High-optic acrylic door (-140 series) or insulated steel door (-180 series)
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.75°C
- Illuminated power switch
- Heat cycle pilot light
- Precise bimetal controller
- One fixed and one adjustable wire shelf
- Enviro-friendly spirit thermometer with rubber grommet
- 18 month warranty