The Quincy Lab Digital Forced Air Incubator’s gentle cross-air flow offers improved heating capacity and improved temperature uniformity. Because each shelf receives an equal measure of heated air, these units can process multiple petri dishes, flasks and beakers at the same time.
- Digital PID microprocessor
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.5°C
- High grade aluminum interior
- Powder coated cold-rolled steel exterior
- Resistive-tubular incoloy heating elements
- Full horizontal air flow within the chamber
- Illuminated power switch
- Powerful blower
- Bronze acrylic see-through door (140 series)* or solid insulated steel door (180 series)
- Adjustable aluminum shelves and spill tray
- cUL listed
- 18 month warranty
Bronze acrylic see-through door (140 series)* is not suitable for applications introducing high-moisture, applications using products containing ammonia or alcohol derivatives, certain oils, commercial cleansers, urine, or any harsh chemicals/constituents. Use of these materials may result in warping, cracking, or crazing, of the acrylic. We recommend our solid insulated steel door (180 series) incubators for applications that would put the acrylic door in contact with any of the above materials.