Ronco PRO-TEC N95 Respirators contain comfortable inner materials and provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. These masks are designed to provide the highest fluid resistance (according to ASTM standards) to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious bodily fluids while reducing wearer exposure to certain airborne particles.
Choose from our flat-fold design (6335), or our unique three-panel design (6225) that fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes, and can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Meets Health Canada guidelines for N95 respirators
- Helps provide quality, reliable, and convenient worker respiratory protection especially in the healthcare environment
- Individual automated packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Sculpting of top panel helps conform to eye and nose contours of the face ensuring more room for eyewear
- Adjustable nose clip with soft and comfortable fog-reducing foam
- Contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- High-quality nose clip ensures proper fit to all facial contours
- Headstraps are 100% latex-free to minimize risks of allergic reactions
- Excellent resistance against bodily fluids and blood
- One size fits all