Scilogex MicroPette Plus autoclavable single channel fixed Volume pipettors are fully autoclavable, enable easy cleaning and reduce the risk of contamination. Steam autoclaving can be performed at 121°C, 1 bar for 20 minutes. After autoclaving, the pipettor must be cooled down and left to dry for 12 hours before use. It is recommended to check the performance of the pipettor after each autoclaving. Greasing and sealing of the pipettor piston after every tenth autoclaving will secure an enhanced function.
- Twelve volumes ranging from 5 ul to 5000 ul
- Fully autoclavable at 121°C
- Lightweight and ergonomic design provides excellent operating experience
- Easy-to-read volume display
- Integral tip ejector for access into narrow tubes
- Easy to calibrate and maintain with supplied tool
- Manufactured from innovative materials
- Supplied with an individual calibration certificate according to ISO8655-2:2002
- 1 year warranty
All Scilogex pipettors have been quality tested according to ISO8655-2:2002 and are supplied with individual calibration certificates. The quality control includes gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22°C.