The Scilogex SCI-V1000 Visible Spectrophotometer provides high resolution, high performance and excellent stability and is an indispensable instrument routinely used in colleges, universities and research institutes for quantitative analysis in fields including biotechnology and quality control of new material developed.
- User Friendly Operation and Information Rich LCD Display: The large 128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD screen with adjustable brightness control displays a large array of data also in graphical format.
- Memory Storage: The System can save the test results, up to 200 groups of data and 200 standard curves in the RAM memory. Data can be restored after a sudden power failure.
- Auto setting wavelength: To set wavelength automatically to calibrate the system through arrow keys to avoid operation errors.
- Automatic Switching: Tungsten & deuterium lamps switching is automatic. Selectable from a wavelength range of 190 to 1100 nm.
- Large sample compartment: To accommodate 5 to 100 mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. A variety of optional accessories are available.