Ideal for clinical, analytical, and general laboratory applications, Shel Lab SMI Series Microbiological Incubators have been updated for optimum performance. Ranging in sizes from 2 to 38.6 cubic feet, the SMI series is guaranteed to fit any workspace.
- 7 inch capacitive touch screen can be used with gloves
- Independent over temperature set point and operational control override for additional safety
- Side-mounted access port, 1.5" diameter (38 mm)
- 430 Stainless steel interior construction for long life operation and easy cleaning
- Condensed connection panel includes 4-20 mA analog output, dry contact port, and USB A port
- Heated external doors prevent cold spots and maintain thermal uniformity
- Unique air-jacketed design provides excellent temperature uniformity of ±0.5°C at 37°C
- Interior chamber outlet (1 amp)
- Safety certified CAN/CSA, UL, EN, IEC 61010, and compliant with CE
- USB data logging capabilities
- 24 month limited warranty
Shel Lab SMI Series Microbiological Incubators rely on natural heat radiation for heating. These units can achieve ambient room temperature plus 8°C to 70°C. The Over Temperature Limit system is a mechanical heating cut-off included with each incubator and operates independently of the incubator microprocessor temperature controller. The OTL helps safeguard the incubator by preventing runaway heating in the event of hardware failures or a sudden external heat spike.
Significantly updating Shel Lab’s line of products, the new 7 inch display provides advanced control functions. With on-screen graphing and real time data, the new SMI controller provides the highest levels of sample security and traceability.
- Large, easy-to-read display screen
- Data export via USB
- Stores up to 5 years of log data
- Password locking capabilities
- Data logged once per minute
- Export in .CSV file
- Smart alarm accounts for door openings and temperature set point changes before alarm
- Temperature deviation alarm