Our revamped Shel Lab SVAC Series Vacuum Ovens provide exceptional capabilities for fast and gentle drying of heat-sensitive materials. Vacuum ovens prevent residue accumulation on products and use lower temperatures than typical convection ovens. Your products are processed with minimal impact and maximum throughput.
Shel Lab SVAC Series Vacuum Ovens have 300 stainless steel interiors and provide exceptional durability and stability. Available in 3 sizes, they support a diverse array of applications. Our upgraded SVACS meet UL, CSA, and CE safety requirements resulting in a cool outer surface. To achieve required vacuum levels, users can choose from a ⅜” orifice or a KF-25 fitting to withstand heavy use and minimize draw-down time.
- Recipe Control - Write 4 recipes with up to a total of 40 steps
- Temperature range approximately 10°C above ambient to 220°C for multiple applications
- Rapid heat-up times to 220°C get your product to temperature faster than ever
- Integrated Over Temperature Limit with digital setpoint (OTL) to provide additional temp limit control
- Stainless steel interior construction for long life operation, easy cleaning
- Watlow EZ-Zone controller with Ramp and Soak Temperature control
- Inert gas inlet connection and valve
- Aluminum shelves are provided to maximize space usage and optimize conductivity
- Heating elements on 4 sides to increase temperature uniformity
- Digital vacuum gauge
- Access port (KF-25 Fitting)
- Internationally certified CAN/CSA, UL, EN, IEC 61010, and compliant with CE
- 24 month limited warranty
The Watlow EZ-Zone PID (proportional, integral, derivative) controller commands proportional power to the heating elements to provide the most accurate and responsive control. The control parameters are matched to the oven size to assure faster response to setpoint with minimal overshoot. The Watlow EZ-Zone supports custom recipe creation. Each recipe can support full ramp and soak control for custom applications. A total of 4 recipes with up to 40 steps can be used to configure the oven to your process.
The doors on these units have positive latch handles with spring-loaded glass to facilitate a good vacuum seal without hinge binds that shorten the gasket life. The tempered glass viewing window allows for safe, continuous monitoring of samples.
Shel Lab SVAC Series Vacuum Ovens are equipped with silicone gaskets. While these gaskets resist a wide variety of temperatures and pressures, they can break down in the presence of solvents and acids. For solvent applications, we recommend using Buna gaskets. For acidic applications, we recommend using Fluorosilicone or Viton® gaskets.