Traceable® Talking Timer talks, counts down, counts up and tells time with precision. Timer speaks in English announcing time remaining, time elapsed since alarm was triggered, and time of day. Six distinct alarm sounds make this timer ideal for purchasing multiple units and setting each one to a different alarm sound.
- Innovative countdown timer speaks in English
- Counts down, talks, counts up, and tells time of day
- During countdown, voice reporting frequency is every hour until 1 hour is reached, every 10 minutes until 10 minutes is reached, every minute until 1 minute is reached, every 10 seconds until 10 seconds remain, then every second
- Also announces elapsed time since alarming
- Counts both up (stopwatch) and down
- Time-out mode stops the timer for off periods in both up and down timing
- Provides repeat functions of countdown alarm timing
- When zero is reached, the timer alarms and begins to count down again from the programmed time
- Repeat cycle continues automatically until stopped
- Extra-large ½” high display and vivid LCD digits continuously show the time remaining and are readable from 10 feet
- Purchase several units; each may be set to a different alarm sound. Six distinct alarm sounds indicate which test is completed
- Magnetic back allows timer to be placed on any surface, flip-open stand, a spring fastener, and opening for a lanyard
An individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.