VanGuard® 1300 Series Compound Microscopes have vivid, infinity-corrected optics and offer exceptionally high optical flatness and visual clarity. Ultra-low focusing controls and advanced ergonomics make them an excellent match for use in medical/veterinary clinics, universities, and industrial laboratories.
- Phase contrast/darkfield/brightfield
- VIOS infinity-corrected optics
- 20W variable quartz halogen illumination
- Integrated Koehler illumination
- Advanced ergonomics
- Small footprint
- High-eyepoint eyepieces (FD 20mm) w/rubber eyecups
- 160 x 140 mm stage
- 5 year warranty
Choose from binocular or trinocular viewing heads. Various camera packages are available as options.
All models feature 10X High-Eyepoint WideField eyepieces, 20W variable quartz halogen illumination, field diaphragms for Koehler illuminations, and are backed by a 5 year warranty.
- Fixed 160mm or VIOS infinity-corrected optical system
- Viewing head 360° rotatable w/30° tube inclination
- 10X WideField eyepiece
- Brightfield, darkfield or phase contrast achromatic and plan achromatic objectives
- Mechanical 160 x 140 mm rectangular stage
- Double course/fine focusing
- Stain-resistant enamel finish