Whatman Grade 52 Quantitative Hardened Low Ash Filter Papers - 1452-090
Whatman Grade 52 Quantitative Hardened Low Ash Filter Papers are a general-purpose filter paper for quantitative analysis in Büchner funnel and other vacuum filtrations. The acid-hardened surface and low ash content enable efficient precipitate recovery. Grade 52 hardened filter paper is acid-treated to prevent fiber shredding during vacuum filtration or precipitate collection.
- Manufactured from high-quality cotton linters and treated to remove trace metal
- High wet-strength and chemical resistance
- Nominal particle retention of 7 µm
- Medium flow rate (Herzberg filtration speed 235 s)
- High purity (0.015% ash maximum)
- Compatible with Hirsch or Büchner funnel applications