Whatman Grade 934-AH Glass Microfiber Filters feature a smooth surface with high retention efficiency and high flow rates for large-volume liquid filtration.
- High loading capacity enables efficient filtration of suspended solids
- Smooth surface: provides efficient precipitate recovery
- High loading capacity enables processing of turbid solutions
- High-grade borosilicate glass microfiber withstands temperatures up to 550°C
- Nominal particle retention of 1.5 µm
- Low fiber shedding
Used for determining total suspended solids in water, removal of turbidity and filtration of bacterial cultures Used for a wide range of laboratory applications. It is recommended for water pollution monitoring, cell harvesting, liquid scintillation counting and air pollution monitoring.