World Bioproducts FlipRight™ Prefilled Vials ready-to-use 9 ml and 10 ml fill volumes for simple serial dilutions or hydrating sponges.
World Bioproducts FlipRight™ Prefilled Vials combine the best of innovation and practicality. The lockdown tab with the unique lever design makes FlipRight™ one of the most secure and easy to open tubes or vials available. Designed to be easily opened with either one or two hands, the FlipRight™ Vial is perfectly suited for use in microbiology laboratories. They are ideal for a variety of applications including performing serial dilutions, growing cultures, or as a convenient source of pre-measured media for hydrating sponges.
- Patented lockdown tab secures lid during shipping
- Large, lever-style tab allows for easy, aseptic opening
- Vials display 1 ml graduation marks up to 12 ml
- Perfect for serial dilutions or growing cultures
- Pre-measured media for hydrating sponges
- 15mm diameter x 95 mm height recyclable polypropylene vial
- Terminally gamma-irradiated for sterility