The industry standard in test sieve shakers, W.S. Tyler’s RO-TAP® has a unique two-dimensional operation: a horizontal, circular motion and a vertical, tapping motion. This special action allows material particles to stratify and “seek” critical openings in the test media. This unit provides the most accurate and consistent particle analysis testing.
The RX-29 model is designed for testing with 8"" diameter test sieves; the RX-30 model is designed for testing with 12"" diameter test sieves.
- Oscillations per Minute: 278 ±10
- Oscillations Displacement: 1⅛" x 7/16"
- Taps per Minute: 150 ±10
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Heavy-duty use
- Features 99 minute digital timer/clock, tolerance, 0.1 second
- Each unit is test run and serialized prior to shipment