Accuris now offers two different cDNA synthesis kits, to meet a range of requirements.
Our original cDNA Synthesis Kit comes as a convenient 2-tube format for easy reaction set up and is ideal for 4pg to 0.5µg of input RNA. One tube includes our exceptionally stable Reverse Transcriptase combined with a potent RNAse inhibitor, and the other tube contains a 5X reaction buffer with an optimal mixture of anchored oligo (dT) primers and random hexamers to produce a nonbiased population of cDNA.
Our 1st Strand cDNA Synthesis Flex Kit includes four components: a high capacity Reverse Transcriptase, an optimized 5X buffer, and separate solutions of oligo (dT) primers, and random hexamer primers. This multi-component format is ideal for 10pg to 2.0µg of input RNA and allows for greater flexibility in assay design. Download our First Strand cDNA Synthesis Flex Kit protocol for full details.
Each 25 reaction cDNA Synthesis Kit includes:
- 1 tube of 20X RTase (10 U/μl; potent RNase inhibitor included)
- 1 tube of 5X buffer (oligo dT primers & random hexamers included)
Each 50 reaction First Strand cDNA Synthesis Flex Kit includes:
- 1 tube of RTase (200 U/μL; Potent RNase inhibitor included)
- 1 tube of 5X buffer (5mM dNTPs, 15mMgCl2 , stabilizers, & enhancers)
- 1 tube of random hexaprimers
- 1 tube of oligo dT primers
Use our convenient PCR Selector Tool to determine the correct Accuris PCR Reagent for your applications.