Compact Dry™ is a simple and safe procedure to determine and quantify microorganisms in food and beverage, raw materials, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries and internal environmental monitoring. The ready-to-use Compact Dry™ chromogenic plates are suitable for both in-process and final product controls.
- Self-diffusing media - no need for a spreader
- Room temperature storage vs competitive products with storage at temperatures less than or equal to 8ºC
- Rigid transparent plates with removable lid - no leakage
- Innovative stacking design
- Easy to label
- Ability to subculture without damage to colonies
- Widest available parameters and broadest application
- Convenient, fast and accurate results
Salmonella spp. is a genus of Gram-negative bacteria that consists of more than 2,500 serovars, most of which are pathogenic. According to the standard set by the FDA, Salmonella must be totally absent in all food and environmental samples. A tolerance level has not been established because a low infectious dose can lead to fatal diseases.