The Scilogex SCI-12 High Speed Microcentrifuge is a compact and powerful high-speed centrifuge used in physical and chemistry analysis, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology, clinical Labs and blood donation centers, and is ideal for high-end research applications.
- Sedimentation of cells and viruses
- Separation of sub-cellular organelles
- Isolation of macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids
- Large LCD display provides all visual information
- Powerful centrifugal force of 15,100 xg and maximum speed of 15,000 rpm ideal for various applications
- Supplied with a 12 position 1.5/2.0 ml microtube rotor
- Compact design
- Whisper quiet operation, low noise ≤56 dB
- Brushless DC motor drive quickly accelerates the rotor to set speed
- Pulse operation for quick spins
- Interlock automatic door lock
- Over-speed detection
- 2 year warranty
The Scilogex SCI-12 High Speed Microcentrifuge passed CE, cTUVus, FCC certificates, and MCA test approved for UL and CSA. MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20. Certified IEC/EN 61010-1.