WS Tyler test sieves are manufactured in accordance with all applicable standards, monitored by a robust quality management system, and fabricated using a fine mesh screen cloth produced to extraordinary tight tolerances. The product assures the user the permissible variation of the average openings of the instrument will be one-half (50%) of the allowable ASTM or ISO specifications.
- Made with a stainless steel frame and stainless steel cloth
- Overall Height: Full: 4¼"; Half: 2⅝"
- Depth to cloth: Full: 3¼"; Half: 1⅝"
- Each test sieve is supplied with a serial number and a matching test sieve certificate of compliance, equal to ASTM E11 compliance sieve
- NIST Traceable examinations are available